Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Lisa Rector


 About The Author

Lisa Rector is a Maryland native and can’t imagine living anywhere else. She married her high school sweetheart for time and all eternity in the Washington D.C. Temple after she fell in love with his endless sense of humor. Lisa enjoyed a short stint as a labor and delivery nurse before becoming a stay-at-home mom for her two beautiful daughters. In addition to her newfound love of writing, her passions are her faith in Jesus Christ, gardening, and yoga. Her favorite delights are decadent homemade cakes, cookies, or brownies—never store-bought.
Lisa writes paranormal fantasy. What’s inside her Chronicles of the Half-Emrys series? Immortal emrys, dragons, magical creatures, powers, light vs. darkness, and good vs. evil, revenge, love, hope... Each novel follows the story of a different Half-Emrys—a child born of the blood of two races. Immortal and mortal parentage gives the half-emrys the powers of both light and darkness.

Favorite Chronicles of The Half-Emrys Moments


Moment #1

One month into writing my first novel, I learned that a dear friend of mine was getting ready to publish her own book. She held my hand through the whole writing process. I would never have published without her!


Moment #2

When I opened the email from my cover designer to see the first concepts, I was blown away! They were so much more than I ever envisioned.


Moment #3

As I opened a package from Amazon, I had no idea I was opening my proof copy. I almost died. I was holding an actual book in my hand that I wrote. A REAL book!

Moment #4

I had a book release party at a local coffee shop with another author friend, Misty Dawn Pulsipher. Scary being an extrovert for a day.

Moment #5

Finishing the last book in the trilogy! A huge weight released. I was so thrilled to line the novels up on my table and snap a photo. Now to start the process all over again with my Lost Emrys trilogy.
Find my books on Amazon on my author page.
Facebook author page: Author Lisa Rector

No comments:

Post a Comment